[Dailydrool] kitty treat prevention

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 20:09:47 PST 2008

Once upon a time I had kitties also. Keeping hounds from the litter box was
a major thing, especially after the advent of clumping litter. I had visions
of it clumping to cement (as anyone who has spilled water into it can
attest) in the houndie intestinal tract. We finally solved the problem by
putting hooks and eyes on the closet door (not where our clothes were) so
there was a space juuuuuuuuuuust wide enough for the kitties and not big
enough even for a hound headbone, and putting the litter boxes in there. It
seemed to make everyone but the hounds happy.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Mitchell and Cooper