[Dailydrool] BURRRRRRRRRRR !!!!!

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sun Dec 21 05:45:42 PST 2008

OTAY,   IT BE COLDER THAN A WELL DIGGERS ASS IN JULY HERE,   WE GOTZ DA WINDY
CHILI A BLOWIN AN IT BE  -15 DEGREES, BELOW ANNIES  " IQ  "  MOMMAS SEZ DAT
BE (  0 )  TWREE LIMBS BE  A FALLIN AND LIGHTS BE A BLINKIN TOO.
MOOMA DUN LIGHT PILOT LIGHT ON DA SPACE HETER JUST INCASE, WE GOTZ DA
CANDLES OUT AN EBBERTHING, NOWZ WE BE WAITIN ???  WHUTZ WE BE WAITING FOR  MOMMY
??????  IT BE TOOOOOOOO COOLD TO DO OUR  DAILYPOOP !!!!   WHY DEY BE A FREEZIN
COMMIN OUT DA TAIL PIPE FOR SURE, DEN DEY JUTS HANG DERE  SUSPENDED IN DA AIR,
OH BOYZ HERE COM DA MOMMA WIF DA BROOM , SEZ SHE NOCK  DEMZ BABIES OFF DA TAIL
PIPE FOR ME. HURRY ANNIE RUNS,  MOMMA GOIN HIT  POOPSICLES AROUND DA YARD.
RUN ANNIE !
 this be mommy,  damn it's cold   wind chill is minus  15 right now and the
girls wont even go out to  poo, tree limbs covered  with ice are crashing to
the ground, I'm  afraid to even go out,  the  girls are having a hard time even
walking in the yard because of the ice that  covered the snow and they fall
thru the crusted  snow,  even hard for  me to walk on it.   hope everyone up in
this  part of the US  stays warm and safe. BRRRRRR !!!!
I need to order some snoods,  their ears are so cold when they go  out
Marlene,  Maggie Wags and Evil Annie
Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.