[Dailydrool] freeze you tail!!!

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 06:34:07 PST 2008

Wowsa! Dis are Nigel or whut leff ob him. Me an Llewis an da odders, we went
ousside to do are stuff an...it be a mite chillish out dere! No lookin for
poopsicles taday. No hangin onda beke fence see if da odder doggs in beke
ousside. No waitin for da odders eeder. It ever man for hisseff out dere. We
thinkin heet a nice fing ta hab, an hopin MomPerson done got enuff treets
for da ress of da munth.
She say iffn she car no start she hitchin we uppa sled an we kin pull her to
da store. WE DONT FINK SO.
Ebben Mr.Cooper,Sir wiff he hevy coat he no wanna be ousside he feets hurt.
Oh good.Da car start. Dat meen we kin sent she out for treets. Whew.

Our warm sympathees to dem of youse allso in da deepfreezer. Dis winner a
strenge won wif da wether we finks.
STAY WARM everbuddy, stay in and stay warm an stay safe.

Love an drool to all them whut needs it,

Nigel an Llewis.