[Dailydrool] help with short list

MARY AIELLO k93luvdogs at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 21 07:18:02 PST 2008

Arrooo! Help! My slaves are in desperate need of the short list. They received notification that they were in(I made sure of that) but never received the list. Several attempts to email have failed. So,if anyone can email or mail them the list we would all be happy. If cards are late we all apologize but we are all in extra drool mode sending out the cards. Happy howlidays from us all!   Love,Peter Riley,brudaa,Gunney,sista,Krystal   Slaves:Mary & Mike Aiello   POB 425 West Milford,NJ 07480