[Dailydrool] Spam seems OK

Karen Butler Karen at bcmice.com
Sun Dec 21 08:57:55 PST 2008

Just a note to thank all of you who cared enough to write regarding
Spam - the chocolate eating basset/beagle beast.  He seems fine this
morning - normal appetite and energy level.  He and I both need  a
good energy level to slog through the  snow  that has fallen and
continues to fall here in B.C. Canada.  So far we have had about 21/2
feet making even trivial activities like shopping very
difficult..  Spam doesn't mind as long as the is dog food and treats
don't run out!!
Sincerely,
Karen

Karen