[Dailydrool] Cheap doggie stuff on ebay!

Elizabeth Kolenich lizzkolenich at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 21 13:59:50 PST 2008

I just wanted to share with all of you...

My mom and I are working together listing stuff on Ebay. She owns her own dog grooming business in Ohio and is able to get products at a discounted price.  She loves to help other dog lovers out by sharing the wealth.  We have a lot of items for dogs such as toys, furminaters, flea medicine and much more.

Various items we have listed - percentages of the profit will be donated to BHRA (Basset Hound Rescue of Alabama), just look for the ribbons!

Please check it out!

If the link does not work - my seller name is mom2my2midgets

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/mom2my2midgets_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ