[Dailydrool] Cheap doggie stuff on ebay!

Elizabeth Kolenich lizzkolenich at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 30 19:34:44 PST 2008

For those droolers who have purchased items from our srore.... many thanks!
BHRA  will be receiing more donation money for your efforts!
I do not know who you are but know there was at least one of you as I  received a message from you.... after the item shipped.
If you are the winning bidder on one or several of our items that hasnt shipped or future bids.... please send us a message on ebay or to the email addresses below and let us know you are a drooler....
For your support we will pack a little something extra in there for the furbabies!!!!

lizzkolenich at yahoo.com
k9trainer at bioless.com

Thanks again!!
Lizz
Drool for all from the BHRA hounds

Sent from my Verizon Wireless mobile phone