[Dailydrool] Happy Things---

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Mon Dec 22 14:59:39 PST 2008

Momma here-tomorrow is a VERY special day--it is Auntie Mary Ann Thomas's
birthday!!! This fine lady was the funding and the "go power" behind Brudder
Elwood's book. Her efforts are keeping many a hound warm this winter and we ask
you all to send her some great wishes at _queenbasset at gmail.com_
(mailto:queenbasset at gmail.com)   Mary Anne  will be so thrilled to have a pile of wishes,
and bring such a smile.  I  know the droolers will help her celebrate this
special day!! Momma might be in  the crate with Elwood for tellin the news, but
that's okay too!

We have received many wonderful cards, with houndie pictures you can
actually see--unlike the teeny weenie's that hubby ordered--if you wrote me and
asked for one they have been sent--only 275 to go--and hubby says has anyone got
them and responded yet??? He seems very proud of himself.

Okay, its cold. we have honest to DOg poopsickles. Brudder Jake is  certainly
enjoying them, in a different way-he has been picking them up and  throwing
them at Brudder Elwood. He did mention that Elder Clara's were quite a  "log"--

We send drool to all in need-hope everyone is warm and safe, and please let
Mary Ann know how special she is to help the hounds like she has--

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Elder Clara,  Daisy, Jake and
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds