[Dailydrool] Sir Chewey

Kathie Goblirsch Bookwyrm at comcast.net
Mon Dec 22 17:37:36 PST 2008

Dear Sir Chewey ob de Mountains,

My momma says that you must not be a native Nodakian, because there are
NO mountains in ND.  She says that after crossing ND over 50 times by
car and train and living on the MN side of the Red River of the North
for 8 years, she can confidently state that ND is flat, flat, FLAT!
Now, Montana (where she grew up) has mountains and Minnesota (where
she's lived the rest of her life) has something that they call Eagle
Mountain (which she has hiked to the top of twice), but *no* North
Dakota mountains.  Just some cracks and crevasses and canyons out there
in a place called the Badlands.
If you ever want to get away from those ND snirt storms, you can come
visit me in Mpls.  It's cold and snowy here too though.

Gabby (whose dadperson calls her Gabriella Goodwoofer)