[Dailydrool] Cards that were sent to Doris W. - Heroes List

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Mon Dec 22 19:23:12 PST 2008

I just want to thank everyone that has sent Doris a card.  She wasn't able to come home from New Jersey on the 12th.  She will be flying back with her Dad tomorrow morning so they can have him continue his therapy closer to his youngest daughter's home here in California.

I did spill the beans about the cards, but only because she needed a little pick-me-up.  She is so excited to open all the cards and see all the furbabies.  I haven't told her how many there are, just that she has "a few cards to open".  All the cards are in a stack and tied with a pretty silver ribbon, so I can present them too her when she gets home.  She is coming home Christmas Day and because of the wonderful people on the Drool, she is going to have a Very Merry Christmas.

Words cannot express my heartfelt thanks and gratitude to all of you for being so wonderful and helping me to cheer up my neighbor, best friend, and a savior to furbabies, Doris.  All of you have shown what the true spirit of Christmas really means.

Droolz and Hugs to All,
Karen and The Dog House Gang