[Dailydrool] a big, fat THANK YOU!

holland_r at bellsouth.net holland_r at bellsouth.net
Mon Dec 22 19:35:58 PST 2008

Thank you so much to everyone who sent our Aunt Frankie Smith a howliday card. She is delighted with all the attention she is getting and is so proud of the fact that she gets more mail than anyone else at the nursing home. She said the person who brings her mail said she must have friends and family in every state.

To see how much happiness a card and a 42 cent stamp can bring to a person is touching. Once again, Droolers, you have reminded me to try to be a better person, and to try to share small kindnesses whenever I can.

We wish every one of you a happy holiday time, with peace and love. Peaches is sending healing heart drool to all who are suffering. May you all have a wonderful 2009.

Joanne Holland and Peaches