[Dailydrool] Happy Howlidays

Karen McEwan bassett8 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 00:33:14 PST 2008

The Out of Africa Hounds, Coco, Piper and Whisky would like to wish
all of our Daily Drool friends very Happy Howlidays and lots of keep
warm and safe drool.

Being in Africa the temperature is 36 degrees Centigrade, as it is
mid-summer here, and the only place we want to be is in the pool.

So we wish all a safe Howliday season and hope that 2009 brings all
you could hope for.

Drool and Snooter kisses to all in need.

Love

Coco, Piper and Whisky with momslave Karen and now retired dadslave
Andrew. (yay Dadslave stays home all day so we all get more pets and
tummyrubs)