[Dailydrool] happy howlidays

Tammy Jo Wilke kes_fl at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 23 06:35:49 PST 2008

happy howlidays to all the wonderful bassets and their families.

my son eric is sending a special wish that all bassets have their own room,
king sized bed, cable tv, and room service and personal chef..

eric is enjoying his first snow.. he tried to kick the snow and fell flat on
his behind.. I said what possessed you to kick the snow while standing on a
frozen icy sidewalk underneath all the fluffy snow. eric said it sounded
like a good idea at the time.. I told him this is our first winter in
western new york and lets get used to it first...  and next time, stand on a
snow bank so you have something to land on after you kick the snow..

our place doesn't allow pets, but I will continue to read the drool as much
as I can..

hugs and love to all in need, who sent their furbabies to the rainbow
bridge, our hearts break with every post.. take care, stay safe..

hugs, tammy eric and angels atb lexis marie and shadie babe