[Dailydrool] calendars,thanks & SURPRISE

Cynthia Goldizen pawsforblossom at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 23 06:52:52 PST 2008

It's me Annie Belle wif lots of news frum Tana.  First of awl owr drool calendars came yesterday and mom jus luvs thems.  Thanks to Ellie and Cecil Graphics.

Next, since me and my sister the pwincess Pawcasso Blossom(yes, yer highneyess, I yam your royal servant...bow saloot) are offishul spokehounds for Montana Basset rescue, we want to thank all of you on Gramma Leslie's behalf for pawchasing owr wunderful stawkings and ornymints this year.  Mom said she was hoping to come up with $600 to help fill up the rescue's propane tank.  We were so delighted that the total ended up to be just over $1000.  heat is berry spensive so we know that will come in very handy to keep the homelss hounds warm.  We alreddy know that some of you are going to order or reorder for next year now that you know what owr creashuns look like.  Lelsie asked us to paw her thanks as she is busy caring for the hounds and digging her place out of even more snow than we have here.

Santa Paws also brought us a present in the form of a four legger foster sister(we don't think she is going anywhere else!).  Her former name was Stubby most likely as she has a very short stub of a tail. She is 8 months old and only weighs 26 pounds and was surrendered to the local shelter by a daughter in law of some guy who is hoarding dogs in our valley.  The shelter mgr told mom that they are all bassets and the DIL is trying to do something to make things better for these bassets.  We guess Jennie Mae(her new name) is the only one they have gotten out of there so far.  Animal warden has been in contact but this guy won't voluntarily give up any of the others yet.  Pichers have been taken and it may take court intervension.  One female lost all her pups at birth and two more are pregnanet and the shelter mgr is trying to get them first.  I jus luv havin a sister who will play wif me a lot.  Even the pwincess is doing very well wif her so far.  She always lets us know who is in charge.  It did seem stwange that many of owr furends said this looked like a foster failure case even before 24 hours had passed.  Wonder how they figured that owt.

Happy hollydaze to awl our furends out there in drool land.  Stay warm and for those of you hoo don't hab any of the white stuff many of us would be glad to share!

Annie Belle(yea for me..a playmate)
Pw Pawcasso Blossom(oh, doG, another one to train)
Jennie Mae(I jus luv it here, a warm house and lots of love)