[Dailydrool] Evil Annie tells story

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Tue Dec 23 05:33:39 PST 2008

Dis be Evil Annie  an me beez ritin bout meez mooma loozin it.   why she dun
step off da edge of da cliff an fallz in da deep end. it beez colder  den da
gonads on da brass munkie herz an me mommie gotz da bad pain in herz  headbone
she sez it be a bad my grainz.  so dis beez me story,  mommie  getz all da
clothies on likke auntie debbie , why she gotz Ohio State jammies  on, den sum
sweet pants, dens daddies sockies (4 sockies ) den she gotz   twreen shirts on
and insalated sweet shirt and a biggie coat  and 2  scarfies an glovies, so
she goes outside wif meez and Maggies  and  lets us run tru da yard,  an she be
cleanin up all da poopsicles ! dis  where it getz reeeeel goodz,  she be tryin
get poopsicles in da bucket and  so she goes gets a biggie screw driver to
getz me mega ,gazillion pile of  poop out of da snow . why it be a whopper for
sure,  she beez  chippin away and den it happin, why dat biggie pile letz goez
and yep, it hitz  mommie right in her forehead of her headbone., an den it
getz stuck in her  scarfie , why you debber heard such screamin an cursin and she
beez a ripin  dem scarfies and coats right off , we dun think she  be having
one of  dem hot flashies or sumtin. meez and Maggie dun tink momma  dun loss
her  brainz  in da ice storm, why she beez cabby wen her headbones hurts .
meez  an Maggie dun wish ebberyone a happy holiday and we goin ask santa for
brainz  for our mommie, an a new headbone to holes dem too.

Merry Christmas  !

Luv Evil Annie and Maggie wags
Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.