[Dailydrool] Jealousy

R Groves dd-post at thegroves.net
Tue Dec 23 03:26:53 PST 2008

Maybe she's worried it'll happen to her! ....

"... hims went away smelling all dog ... and comes back all 'pouffy' mommy
must be mad at hims.. best keep my head down 'less mommy gets funnies about
me..."

LOL

-Robert

  _____

Subject: [Dailydrool] Jealousy

I am still trying to work out what was going on with Clara yesterday.
I decided to take Rolph to the groomers for the first time.
I can't decide whether she was jealous he had an adventure without her,
jealous he went to the beauty parlour and she didn't, or cross he came home,
because she thought she'd got Only Dog status.
She was still mad at me this morning - and isn't playing with him either,
despite his best efforts.