[Dailydrool] Big Boy Brainz

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 16:51:52 PST 2008

Dis are Nigel an I fink I goof. Shuddup Llewis, whatchu you meen, not da
firss time??
MomPerson lookin all ober for da pekitch whut come yestiddy on da PetEx truk
whut we toss inna garbitch. Uncle Cooper sir he tole we we best fine dat
pelitch since it hab odder nemes on it beside we own. I goes out dis mornin
to look an IT GONE!!  Da hole Garbitch can GONE!! Nowheres to be seed. I
wooda follert my nose but all da snose....I meen I trite, I reely trite but
alla snose, new snose, my nose froze inna new snose an no smell nuffin. Just
a spot inna snose where da garbitch can usta be. I....I......trite.....

Mr.Cooper Sir he sayin it a febral fence ta steel da male. I didint meen ta
I didnit nose it were male I thot it juss a pekitch, you nose, noffing we
need. He sayin I goin ta JAIL da reel JAIL not MomPerson Jail. He say I
nebber gets out. He say I a creaminnail. I DIDINT MEEN IT

Shuddup Llewis i is NOT cryin! No you cannot hab my crate an my blankie!!
Llewis stop it!!! I not cryin I not I not I nebber meen to do it I nebber
did MOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM

MomPerson says:
Excuse us while I pry Nigel out of my lap and try to find out what on earth
is going on, and why Llewis and Cooper are laughing.....