[Dailydrool] Howliday Cards & Lilly

The Winstanley Clan leon.debbie at winstanleyclan.us
Tue Dec 23 17:34:41 PST 2008

A total of 88 Howliday cards now posted with the new page 3 starting off with number 81. http://www.winstanleyclan.us/2008_Howliday_Cards/2008_DD_Christmas_card_exchange_3.html

I have extra Howliday cards.  Would you like one of ours?  E-mail us your snail mail address and we'll send you one.

Our hearts and prayers go out to Donna Mitchell and her poor houndie Lilly. We are all hoping for the best. Drool to all others in need too.

Leon & Debbie Winstanley
Slaves to Jacques-amo-Bear, Humphrey the Tank, and Precious da Bean,
Cover Hounds for the 2007 Daily Drool Basset A Day Calendar!
Kitties: Tigger (the wanna-be), Treasure, and Biko.
ATB: Taz, Suzie, Gizmo (Golden Lab),& Kitties ATB: Sylvester,
Hafenhaf, Truffle, Elsa & Sniglet
http://www.winstanleyclan.us/2008_Howliday_Cards/2008_DD_Christ
mas_card_exchange.html