[Dailydrool] Secret meesgae for Nigel

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Dec 24 02:31:17 PST 2008

Hello Nigel,
  We hear you're in a spot of bother. Sounds to Clara and me like you need to leave the country while the heat's on. You really don't want to go to prison. I know, I was there for months and months before mum came and sprung me.
  We have a plan. You need to come here. No one will look for you in England.
  Don't try and stow away on an airplane, their holds make your Chicago winter seem like a mild spring day.
  Instead, get yourself down to the docks and on to a ship heading  for the Port of London.
  As soon as it turns into the river Thames, look for Southend Pier - you can't miss it, it's the longest one in the world. That's where you jump ship.
  We'll have the Bark Patrol looking out for you and they'll bring you straight here. We have good hiding places - behind the shed and under the chair with the long cover - no one will EVER find you. And if they do, we'll say you're our long lost cousin from Ireland and that's why you talk funny.
  Although, to be safe, on the way here, practice phrases like "top hole old chap", "Mine's a bowl of Pedigree Chum" and "Frankly, I think  the Royals have gone to the cats".
  Get Llewis to send us a message when you're on the way.

  Good luck old chum, we'll see you straight.

  Rolph