[Dailydrool] Merry Christmas

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Wed Dec 24 04:46:43 PST 2008

Arhoo All you Furbabies and Slaves,

Well da Momma wuz post to hangy up dem sockings last nite,
but no herz didn't. Den tooday herz goes off to dat swimmy
therapy fer herz beck n herz duz an herz gone a long time.
Why we tinks herz git lost anneber gitz beck to feed us.
Why we iz gunna starv to skinny bonz.

Den it happin,  herz came stwollin in wike nuttin wong in da wold.
hmmmm whut is dis? Hmmm dey pwasty bagz smellin pwetty yummy.
Herz sit dem baggy  on we couch. Well you no whut den!
Here wewewe all jump on dat couch an
put our sniffer snooters in dem bags. Momma putz one
ob we down an up da udder jump. Hey dis pwetty fun, up an down, wooo hooo musicow
couch an wit 5 of we dat really a wot of fun....but dem bagz got sumpin gud in dem
wewewe nose it. Momma sez, no stop or da Santa Paws not come seez ya
Who cares rite now,dem bags whut we wanna get to. Herz shud no dat
der be no stoppin we snooters.  Once wewewe snooters gits ta twitchin
dat be all dey wote.

Den we fin it! Why der be 2 big boxis ob our favrite bonzez.
We hab hit da bone pot. Whut is dis...why dat be dat jerky stuff
and wook at dem toyz. Who need to wate for da Santa Paws we hit
da "looky" lottery!

Den it happin agin. Why dat Momma herz goez an putz it
awl awayz fum we. How can dis be? Is herz teasin us?
How dare she. Herz not eben gib us one wittle bitty moresel.
Well I neber in me hole life seen nutting like dis bee fore.
Can her no see we bee starvin to da bonz.
Why iffn I turn to da side, well meebee face her,
no... look awwayz, no...okay meebee iffn I stwetch
stwetch stwetch way out...der now ya can see me bonz.
I tol ya wewewe skinny bonz. Harummmp, well I
guess we hab to wate for Santa Paws now dat our
lottery win be gone awayz.  Beweeve me awl ob we snooters
be in da twister rite now

We wishin all ob da Furbabies an der Slaves a
Berry Merry Christmas.  We hopz ya stockings be
filled to da top. But mostly wewewe hopz
that you be surroundered by peace an ya heartz be filled luv.
But af ew extra hugs, scratchies, belly rubs, an sum yummy moresel
for da furbabies be nice too.

Merry Merry Christmas fum Da Momma and The Dog House Gang
 (Ruby Doo, Abby, Tucker, Sadie Teeka, Gregor, Cuddles, an ob course mememe)
Luv to  and drool to all,
Nelly Belle (da senior gal dat been habin da home for 2 monthz now
an habin mememe firsted Christmas)
Off mememe go ....checky dos sockin to see iffn
Santa Paw weft we da goodies yet