[Dailydrool] Big Boy brainz??--Nope!

sandstorm16 at juno.com sandstorm16 at juno.com
Wed Dec 24 07:04:13 PST 2008

Penny Lynn here--pawin' at ya from high atop the snowy, frigid mesas of
Northern NM!

Being just a few weeks shy of 10 years old, moi has had her gurly brainz
for quite a while. So moi asked Santa for something really useful----like
those opositionable (whatebber) thumbs!!!!  Just think what I will be
able to do when they come!!  I will rule the house (hey-I already do
that) and then the world!!!!  Please, please Santa, just put them in my
stocking tonight and watch out world!!!  Moi will let you all know iffen
they come.

Droolie snooters to all in need. Peace and luv to all!!

Penny Lynn (I can't wait!!!)
and daMom (what are you doin' in the puter room, Peanut???)