[Dailydrool] Happy Howlidays to all my Daily Drool family!

Hinchliffe at aol.com Hinchliffe at aol.com
Wed Dec 24 08:50:58 PST 2008

Wishing all of my Daily Drool family the warmest, safest, happiest  Howlidays!

As I count my blessings this time of year, I think of all of you.   You've
been a constant in my life since the Daily Drool was founded by our  beloved
Nancy Gallagher (and King Caruso) -- was it 14 years ago?  Every  day I have
found laughter, tears, and friendship.  Even though we have  never met, I have had
the privilege of getting to know some of you in deeper and  truer ways than I
know many people I see around me daily.  I cherish the  friendships we have
formed.

And in times of desperation, you have been there for me, giving me rare
gifts of understanding, comfort, and strength.  Without you, I don't know  how I
could have made it through the grief and despair of losing my Blueberry a  few
months ago.  I printed out all the e-mails I received the have read  them over
and over when I felt most lost.  You have so unselfishly shared  your love,
and for that I will be forever grateful.

And the joys you have brought!  Nigel and Llewis' irrepressible  adventures
... Brudder Elwood's humor and ongoing struggles with Elder Clara ...  Chick
Magnut King BOb ... gloriously goofy Morse ... and all the others whose  stories
have given me such laughter and happiness.  And who have convinced  me to
believe that it's actually the four-legged ones doing the writing!

So many of our very special extended family have been going through really
tough times health-wise, financially, emotionally.  It is a remarkable  thing
that we have all been here for each other.  I am grateful for it  every day.

Please feel embraced by my love and thankfulness in a giant e-hug.  I  hope
all of you have a wonderful, safe, happy howliday season, and that you will  be
blessed with health and joys throughout the new year to come.  You have
already blessed me.

With love,
Beth (Duchess ATB and Blueberry ATB)
For Duchess and  Blueberry: "You have gone ahead and nothing is the same,
leaving paw prints on  my heart that will always remain."
-- Tibetan Proverb from Prayers on the  Wind

Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.