[Dailydrool] KY Sr. dumped by family - Handsome Boy!

Cathy Rudert bassethoundtown at fuse.net
Wed Dec 24 09:00:24 PST 2008

Howllo Fellow Hound Lovers:  I just saw this on the drool and I have
an update for everyone.  The Sr. is a boy and his name is Homor.  Here
is his Pet Finder Link.  He is at the Boone County Animal Shelter that
is about a half hour from my home.  I live one county over.

http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=12671024

I called on him and the message said that they were closed at this
time (12:00 noon, 12-24-08).  I also called my county animal control
officer to see if she had any contacts for me.

I cannot foster but I am certainly willing to pull this guy and get
him into a boarding situation if anyone knows of anything.  Are there
any droolers in the Northern KY or Cincinnati area that can foster?  I
am going to make some more phone calls to see what I can drum up.  I
will keep calling the pound.

Man O Man this guy is so handsome!

More Later.......Cat, Chaps and Emma
bassethoundtown.com