[Dailydrool] Tree Debacles

V. Tata-Phillips my4hounds at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 24 12:15:46 PST 2008

That settles it - Elder Clara's story - I have had my Christmas tree on top of a table for the past 2 years as I had baby Hannah from Basset Rescue of Florida last year (5 months old) and have baby Pete from Basset Rescue of Florida this year (7 months old).  That 4 foot tree on top of a table in the front window looks just fine - only from inside can you tell it is 4 feet tall on a table!  From the outside it looks 7 feet tall!

Tree is staying tabletop for a few more years to come!

Merry Christmas to all Droolers and thanks again for brightening Colonel Phillips' holiday in Kabul - as of this morning he had gotten 48 cards and each and every one is festooned with dogs and drools!  He will be home on leave mid-January for 2 weeks and we hope to get some good pictures of him with his new son, Pete, and the old crew to share with you all.
GinnyTata-Phillips, author of DOGKU and PETKU