[Dailydrool] Happiest warm wishes to everyone

Bassetmomof2 at aol.com Bassetmomof2 at aol.com
Wed Dec 24 12:30:56 PST 2008

Hi all,
Just want to thank all of you for your wonderful advice and all the  laughter
we've shared over the year.  We also want to thank all those  wonderful
people that took pity on us since Momma couldn't do the card exchange  this year
and sent us one anyway.  We had hoped to be able to make a few  cards and send
them out, but alas, we have not.  We will plan ahead next  year and participate
in the card exchange again.  Its too fun to miss that  part of Christmas.  My
DH is still overwhelmed at how many cards our dogs  receive - they get more
than we do LOL.

We want to send drool to all the families missing their recently parted
furbabies and we hope Lilly can get home (we missed the post as to what happened
there).

Merry Christmas and we wish you all peace.

Hélène,  Freddie and Ellie
Freddie's dogster  page http://www.dogster.com/dogs/365610
Ellie's dogster page  _http://www.dogster.com/dogs/365621_
(http://www.dogster.com/dogs/365621)
Daily  Drool Calendar kids September 24, 2008
Winter Snood Models for _www.thesewandsews.com_
(http://www.thesewandsews.com/)
Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.