[Dailydrool] Buford's Toy

Lilie Basset Liliebasset at comcast.net
Thu Dec 25 08:27:31 PST 2008

Heide said:
"So here's this 9 year, 11 month, 20 day old basset hound huddling over
this blue stuffed toy who has quickly learned EXACTLY how to activate
the voice box inside!  He bites, it sings, he lays there wagging his
tail until the 2 lines of song are over and then he bites it
again...it sings again, he wags, and then he bites again."

I just had a thought flash into my mind.  Sooner or later, someone is going
to come up with an "ipod" for dogs.  You'll be able to put 2 or 3 songs into
it and it will work like Buford's toy.  Then, we can all share her misery!
Of course, I'll buy one for Lilie because it will sound like a very good
idea at the time...

Katie, Lilie, Daffodil and Daisy the Yorkie.