[Dailydrool] A Miracle--Lilly is Found!

Sally K. Russell sally at slokr.com
Thu Dec 25 09:51:52 PST 2008

    In this world of too often woe
    A light shown through for all to know
    Sweet Lilly is back and we all cheer
    What better holiday news could we ever hear?

    So to all the Droolers who celebrate Christmas, Hanukah or any other
    We are as one, sisters and brothers
    I feel close to you all and you brighten my day
    Let's continue to share in that special Drooler way

    I hope that 2009 brings you all good cheer
    To those babies with us or at the Bridge never fear
    There is a group to turn to for the basset way
    To all Droolers--A HAPPY HOLIDAY!

    Bert & Sally owned by Pixel and Browser (Flash, Shirk, Truffle and Marshmellow the basset cat--ATB)