[Dailydrool] Merry Christmas from the Bounders!

Wendie L Prince wprince1 at cfl.rr.com
Thu Dec 25 10:28:17 PST 2008

The Bounders asked me to send out a very Merry Christmas note to all the Droolers!  This morning we emptied the mini van and started loading up hounds to make a visit to the dog park.  Some went yesterday,  but today, we wanted the full house to go.  Well,  Little Bit was not having any part of it, so we ended up taking 12 with us.  We went to the park that has a nice wooded area and proceeded to have a very nice, long walk through the woods.
No one got lost...okay, Simone did for a few minutes,  Bunnie came out empty handed from her squirrel quest and just about every one had a nice roll in something while there.
They are all sacked out now,  sleeping to the aroma of an apple pie being cooked.   Soon the shrimp will be steaming and I have a feeling they will rise from their slumber towards meal time!
During the holidays,  the Bounders know drool is still needed,  so they didn't want you all to think they were slacking for those in need and less fortunate than themselves!
Merry Christmas everyone!

wen and the Bounders
www.seniorhoundsabound.org