[Dailydrool] Lilly and Daisy

JUDITH WITTELS jewittels at msn.com
Thu Dec 25 10:35:05 PST 2008

I was quite worried and saddened to hear that the two girls had been lost again. I know that they now are both safe at home & I am grateful for this. I just want to say that I know these things can happen to any of us but please I hope that their mom and dad will rethink the safety issues and try to insure that they are not lost again, as the next time may not have such a happy ending. As for miracles I think that the whole miracle in this isn't because of drool or human prayers although they certainly can help. The real miracle is the man in the truck that took the time to stop and help.to get Lilly into his truck and bring her somewhere safe.  I hope for him that if he is ever in need that there will be someone, maybe one of us that will take time out of our day to help him.  We are the miracles each and everyone of us on the drool or in any other rescue group that fosters, donates money, posts a dog in need, drives a leg to transport, or to a vet, any and or all of us that shed a tear, stay up at night with worry, and just go that extra distance to help, together we are the miracles.
I wish for everyone of you good things to come in the NEW Year 2009.On a lighter side I just want you all to know that I have already given my birthday away to a tall thin 12 yr old girl , let her get two years  older ,
so don't any of you out there try to give me yours. This year I will NOT get a year older.

Judy