[Dailydrool] Merry Christmas

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 25 10:47:33 PST 2008

It is Christmas afternoon here and two of three children are up.  No presents opened yet unless you count the treats for the girls that Maggie found yesterday.  She had the package and was just staring at it.  I gave them out.

I was so glad to read that Lilly had been found.  Angels come in  all shapes and vehicles.  The man who opened his truck door to a cold lost basset was an angel.  He was Lilly's angel, sent to be on that road as she was walking down it.  He knew what to do.  He was meant to take her to your vet.  Lilly was meant to come home for Christmas.  Maybe a small miracle, but a miracle none the less.  In a world so full of strife and unrest, there is another side of things.  There are good things that happen every day.  Lilly's return ranks right up at the top.

Merry Christmas to all.  May all the lost and lonely hounds find homes soon.  May all the lost and lonely people find hounds too.
Bless you all. Julie and Ninja, Marley, and Maggie