[Dailydrool] Merry Christmas

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Thu Dec 25 11:19:48 PST 2008

Merry Christmas to all my drool family,  you are the best.   this year had
it's ups and downs  but the drool got e through it all, THANK  YOU,  I have been
a member for a year now and what a blessing,  a  special Thank you to Debbie
and Bev  you guys have made me laugh so many  times . I what to thank all of
the droolers that have sent me Christmas  cards  they are delightful, I love
them all.
I just want to wish all of you a very special Christmas,  , may there  be joy
and peace in your lives.

What a relief when I read  my drool this morning to see that Lilly got  home
safe,  I have prayed so hard for her safe return.  Drool is  amazing !!!!

Merry Christmas  to all

Luv  Marlene
Maggie Wags and Evil Annie
Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.