[Dailydrool] Merwy Chwismas

dke ellathebasset at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 25 20:10:53 PST 2008

Da Ella Louise here, da momma is busy dowing da deshes.  We had wots and wots of foodies and der was stuff falling all overs da floor.  Gwat night!!!   Merwy Chwismas to all da houndies and der fwamles.  I hopes dis years der be less houndies to wescue and more homes to wuv dem.   I hopes ebery hound hab da home wik me and da Brudder, Nigel & Lewis, Elder Clara all all da oder dwool swabes.

Ella Louise