[Dailydrool] Christmas with small hitches

Carolyn Mitchell carolynmitchell at ns.sympatico.ca
Fri Dec 26 10:05:17 PST 2008

We here thought Christmas would go off without a hitch. We put the Christmas tree in my office so we could close
 it off and no doggies would get in. Santa came Rex freaked at his toy barking and dancing all upset. I thought he
would never accept it. Its a stuffed puppet that barks Christmas carols. Both babies got one
It is gorgeous. After he got to liking it he walked around the house all day with it.
 No huge incidents to report only I went to my bed and saw a Pringles lid on the bed
no big deal ok empty can under my bed. Come to find out it was my daughters who foolishly put her stocking stuffers in
harms way. she was ticked, but I told her
she knows anything at puppy level is fair game and I can not always control it. Next I see Rex running with a box of kinder surprises
and a big smile on his face. I chase him all over the upstairs to find out it belonged to my 16 year old that was warned once to put her stuff away.
After a huge chicken dinner to both human and fur babies delight I fall into my bed to find out I  got Pringles crumbs.
I got up shook what I could off of the bed and crawled back in and fell asleep.
Forgot to mention when locking the doors I looked out and directly across the street there were 3 deer. It is very rare maybe once a year if that
that you will see the deer this close to my house. I got the video camera out :0) and took some video made my night.
I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas and Holidays

Oh I am asking for prayers my16 year old daughter just started driving today with her father and my nerves are shot
(she wanted my Tahoe I put my foot down and she is learning in daddys truck) I figure his truck she can hit a cement wall and do no damage my tahoe
well thats my babies truck and it would crunch up like a pop can
Healing drool to all those in need
Carolyn

Rex aka LiL Foot Santa is awesome
LiL Miss Daisy Halo  Santa's a joke I never got coal like I was told I would and I was a fortified brat all year
Max A Million (ATB)
Sir Opa (ATB)
Princess Jodie (ATB)
Hopper (ATB)