[Dailydrool] kenneling bassets

Cblatz Cblatz at zoominternet.net
Sat Dec 27 17:41:50 PST 2008

We have kenneled our dogs on occasion.  Once for 8 days.
They all have done very well, especially the Bassets.  Maggie likes her own pack but not strange dogs.  She has her own run at the kennel and doesn't have to deal with other dogs.   She enjoys the people, though, and all the activity.  I take their own beds, treats and toys.  And their own food.

None of my dogs have ever come home ill, and all of them have resumed normal life without batting an eye.

Dog's live life in the moment and adapt accordingly.

Cathy