[Dailydrool] where da mud go

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sun Dec 28 14:32:56 PST 2008

O-TEY  where da mud go, why it be colder den dat witches   patooie, (  Nipple
Annie )  NOT patooie ,
 JEEZ ! what ebber ,no it all !  shut up an letz me finish dis  story.  any
ways, before me was interuptured,  OK    interrupted, go away Maggie, it beez
reeely coldz here and da windy be a blowin  an da blowin  an blowin, o-tey so
meez be standin in da windy  an meez  tailspipe beez standin straight up an
meez be eyeballin da runway,  i gotz  da wind and da ear flaps a going and meez
beez off ! here meez go faster den  lightin  an CRASH !!!!!!  huh ?  who puts
dat twree in da runway  ? aint suphose to hav twrees  in da runways !now meez
gotz da biggie bump  on da headbone oweeee !!!!! momma come a runnin and she
beez laughin  an  she kissee me headbone, where da mud mommie ?  No more mud
Annie,  too  cold , record high of 65 yesterday and bitter cold today, 30 with a
wind chill  of 16.  NO MORE MUD  YEA !!!!  i'm still cleaning mud out of the
shower !  Annie still smells  EARTHY !!!!! in other words  she  stinks !  she
smells  like DIRT !
Hope everyone had a good holiday , we will be producing drool for the
fur-babies going to the bridge, my heart breaks every time I read of one leaving
for the bridge,  And oh yes my family loved all the cards I got from you
droolers, what they really said was  " mom, we didn't know you had so many  friends
" GRRRRR !
smart ass kids !!!!

Marlene  Maggie Wags and Evil  Annie ( i want more mud  )
Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.