[Dailydrool] Fw: Organizations that help fund catastrophic vet bills

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 28 15:00:49 PST 2008

I don't know how to "cut and paste" on the internet, so I am using the "Forward" option to re-submit a posting I had on the Drool back in October. I had done a Web search for organizations which help fund catastrophic vet bills, both for individuals, and also for rescue organizations. I know nothing about any of these organizations, really, but all have the mission of providing funding to save animals which might otherwise be euthanized or die because the owner/organization could not afford the vet bills. I seem to recall there may even have been a few more organizations which were specifically for seniors or persons below a certain income level. Last Drool there were two postings about catastrophic vet bills needing help, and I know various rescues also post when in need. So, please, anyone needing help check out these sites. The feline diabetes site provides brief descriptions of the services offered by each organization. Val