[Dailydrool] newspaper article about Bassets

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Mon Dec 29 06:33:48 PST 2008

Good morning Droolers,  thought I would share an article that was in  my
local newspaper this morning
 ( The Toledo Blade )  the article was about overweight dogs, 1  in 4 dogs
are obese   the article was about walking a dog on a treadmill  which sounds
like a terrific idea if only I could get my fearful Maggie to try  it,  I can not
even get her to walk past my treadmill let alone get on  it.the feature dog
was a Basset, her name is Clementine, she is 6 years old and  her slave is John
Robinson Block  , they live in Pittsburg PA.  is he  a drooler ??? Clementine
is featured on  youtube and she is working out on  her treadmill.  the
cheapest treadmill is  is $ 599.00  up to  $2,999.00   yep,  I want  six of them,
pocket change  just someone  else's  pocket,  not mine !!!!!   the veterinarian
  ( Dr. Nicholas H. Dodman ) director of Animal  Behavior Clinic at Cummins
School of Veterinary  Medicine at Tuffs  University in Boston  said that
"normal walking "   is not  enough excercise !!!!!!!  hmmmmm ???????

Marlene
Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.