[Dailydrool] kennels

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Mon Dec 29 09:40:46 PST 2008

Miss Becky has a dogsitter who is very busy and no wonder - they are so good. To her it's like summer camp where she
pretty much has the time of her life! When I was in hospital first time and landlady? (use that word loosely) was going to put her in pound my vet found them through another vet.  And to top that off they are from same area as I am.
When I had to put dazey or airedale in when dazey in heat till spayed - when I went to pick the airedale up he jumped at least six feet.
What worked best cept for new sitters was when I went to scotland I left her in her house with friends coming in to walk her etc and visit.
When I put her in kennel for hospital once she wouldn't come near me for six hours - and when she was in her home - she wasn't all that perturbed.
I couldn't believe she wouldn't come to me cuz I had talked doctor into letting me out for that reason.
Georgie