[Dailydrool] BUV question

surferdogs at comcast.net surferdogs at comcast.net
Mon Dec 29 05:26:29 PST 2008

I know this comes up periodically. I am looking to replace my Toyota Sienna. It's got about 110K miles and is starting to have lots of little things go wrong with it. I really like the Sienna, but also like the Chrysler Town and Country with the "stow and go" seats. I'm having a hard time deciding between the two. Anyone have comments or suggestions to help me decide? They seem to be about the same price, or close enough that that isn't really a deciding factor.

Thanks! We are sending drool to everyone so that all your dreams come true (warm beds, full bellies, and lots of love) in the New Year.
Synthia and the Fur Kids