[Dailydrool] BUV Question

mjdgwd at juno.com mjdgwd at juno.com
Mon Dec 29 18:42:29 PST 2008

I have always preferred small, sporty little cars and, for most of my life, that's what I have driven.   Right now I drive a Honda Sport Fit (which will hold 2 crates - 3, if I carry nothing else).  Up until last year I always rented a van when I went to waddles, etc. with the houndage.  I haven't driven a Sienna, but I have driven the Windstar, the Dodge Caravan and the Chrysler Town & Country.  My favorite by far was the Town & Country - even before the stow & go seats.  It handled extremely well, it was a pleasure to drive, even through the mountains and had I been in the market for a van, I would have purchased one in a heartbeat.
Marilyn