[Dailydrool] Inspector Morse

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 13:15:00 PST 2008

Ahem.
Well for starters look for whom he is named! A solitary, intelligent, quiet
man, whose success is often because he has stepped mentally aside while
others are blathering about, and thought carefully about the situation, the
people involved, and how they impacted the...ah...deceased. And altho he
shares his thoughts, he usually shares them with only one or at the most two
others.
Morse is a cautious dog.. Morse knows his limits. You have become the
borders of his life and when the borders blur, he becomes uncomfortable.
Being a a smart dog, he simply removes himself from the situation, knowing
you will notice, trusting you to fix it.

Does he need a friend? Another doggie friend? My opinion is, no, not at all.
He doesn't WANT to share you. He has finally come to a place where he is
loved, and safe, and warm, and safe and safe, and why should he share it?
Morse trusts you, you have earned that trust.

Maybe he was kept away from other dogs during his formative years and never
really learned social skills. Maybe he is one of those singularly un-doggy
dogs. But I, personally, me only, just me, would not get another dog while I
had Morse. I think it would make him profoundly unhappy. He is such a
delight, the fosters will be there a long time: why do something now that
might rock his boat? I love Morse.I love his stories. I love his dignity. I
think he is very happy the way things are. This is just my opinion. But Mr
Cooper Sir agrees.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis,Mitchell, and Cooper