[Dailydrool] SEAT COVERS, NAIL CLIPPERS - need advice, and OUR CARDS

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at free.fr
Tue Dec 30 00:20:05 PST 2008

Bonjour,

Miss Penny and Miss Polly woofin 'in from across the waves in France.

Did you have a good Christmas?  Lots of toys and chews? Good.  We
travelled to the UK and played with lots of SQUIRRELS wheeeeeeeeeeee!
Well, if we could have caught any we would have played with them ....
<sigh>.  Anyways, we don't remember (actually da mum don't remember
hehehe!) if we told you that our Howliday card this year features US in
Lapland, with the REAL Santa??? (Only bad part about the photo is that
the slaves are in there too, but you can cut them out, if you like).

Elizabeth, we checked out that car hammock and we have a very similar
one.  However, whilst browsing the site we came across doggy nail
clippers, with lights to show whether it's safe to clip, slightly
dangerous, or very dangerous.  Has anyone ever tried these and are they
good?  Do they really work? Many thanks, we just don't have too much
confidence in the da mum!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU

Miss Penny and Miss Polly