[Dailydrool] Dear Morse

Carolyn Mitchell carolynmitchell at ns.sympatico.ca
Tue Dec 30 04:09:34 PST 2008

Dear Morse,

I like to play with Rex but I do not like any other dogs being brought home. Mama brought the neighbors dogs over to play with us and I try to bite and am made to go in the house. I rarely cuddle with Rex but will play if I am in the mood. Mamma says allot of Daisy corner time out because she says I can be a brat at times. She will feed us separate and I will sneak in and start Rex up because of me fighting with him over food as a puppy he is still a bit nervous and Rex growls at me if I start. He has never hurt anyone just growls at me when I try and steal his supper. The I hear Daisy kitchen corner time out yeah yeah yeah I heard it all before. everyone is in shock I go to the corner for Mama. The other neighbor tried to bring a gorgeous hunk of a hound over to visit me too and I tried to bite him to. I have no idea why other dogs push my buttons but they do. I am a good girl for everyone. ok I am a fortified brat and love to bark as mom says ants on the main street of town go by. lucky for me she loves me just the way I am and would never ever give me up no matter how brattish I am because she says I am beautiful. The odd thing is I was never an only dog. Max and Opa were here when I came home.  When she was out yesterday she heard my mouth was going off really bad and she threatened me with nails and a bath. Then she had the nerve to say that I was taking one anyway because well she is booking our yearly needles and check up. what the hec is wrong with that woman needles and a check up.  sits ponders is there a corner in the vets office, lol if so I will be sent there he he he he he

Healing Drool to all those in need

LiL Miss Daisy Halo