[Dailydrool] Basset Utility Vehicle

Kay, Nancy K *HS NKK3U at hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu
Tue Dec 30 06:13:39 PST 2008

We asked the same question last year, about what kind of car to buy to haul the hounds around.  We ended up with a Honda Element, too, and love it.  It's the SC model, in black, so it's "cool" enough to satisfy Bill -- when it comes to cars, it's hip to be square, you know!

Frank and Sarah can get in easily with a little boost from behind, and it's low enough that they can hop out safely.  We let them in and out the side doors.  Frank threw up in it the last time he went to the groomer, so Bill came home and washed it out - no biggie.

The one drawback for some people might be that it only seats 4 passengers.  Since it's just us and the hounds now, that's not a problem for us.

Nancy, owned by Sweet Sarah and Frank the Tank