[Dailydrool] BUV shopping

Jan Marchlewski jan3luski at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 30 11:44:18 PST 2008

When buv shopping, I would suggest to bring along the dogs - or at least one.  Last March, I gave up my 2-door sporty car for a Jetta wagon.  Since Lady does not like shopping (even if it's at the pet store), I took my lab/malinois mix Lenny along.  One customer complained but the salesman told her that it's no different than when a customer brings along their kids.  That was the fastest car purchase in my lifetime.

My only problem I had at the dealership was Lenny pulling me over to a Lexus suv.  We compromised on the Jetta wagon with heated seats and a sunroof.

Claudia - I would suggest taking Sir Henry van shopping with you.

Jan
Lady, Grace & Lenny