[Dailydrool] odds and ends

Menzie Campbell menziecampbell at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 10:16:11 PST 2008

Morse - in my years in rescue, I've met a few bassets who were very
happy being Only Dogs.  Morse seems to be one of those by nature, from
an early age, if his breeders are correct.  I also, were I in your
shoes, would not bring other dogs into his lovely, safe, bonded,
naughty, naughty little world.  Turkeys, indeed! I am horrified at all
these people throwing food out into the fields!)

The basset on the treadmill is hysterical.  That is probably an
accurate picture of how much use a treadmill would get at our house!!

Karen S. - love your stories about George, the 7-year-old puppy!  He
sounds like a complete card!

We've been gone from home a week today, and should be home late
tonight.  I have really missed our four babies... and re: the kennel
discussion, we use a petsitter.  We are lucky to have at least three
people who I trust to feed/care for our four while we're away.  Barney
(the "freaky" one - we've decided he's austistic?), willa ctually
deign to EAT for each of these three! (a minor miracle)

--
Menzie Campbell
Save a Life - Don't Shop, ADOPT!