[Dailydrool] BUV! My 2 cents worth

Carrie Pfeiffer cpfeiffer at pekinhigh.net
Tue Dec 30 16:51:25 PST 2008

I am only 528 drools behind so am only skimming subject lines right now.  Supposed to be working.  Shhh.

I have a 2008 Chrysler Town and Country with the stow n go.  I have a lab and a tiny basset.  January page in the 09 Drool Calendar.  It is awesome.  I have the 2 middle seats folded all the way in the floor, The back 60% side folded in the floor and the back 40% half folded.  It works great because you can put a tote in the back just perfect behind the 40% side to hold stuff you don't want rummaged thru or tossed while driving. Then your dog can perch themselves on the half folded down seat while you are shopping.  She doesn't sit there while driving I dont' think she is graceful enuf.  I then have 3 large dog beds in the L shape left over that "protect" the floor.  I am so happy that I got my van and the seats are easy to unfold when needed and I just toss the dog beds to the way back.

If you travel with mainly adults though I don't feel that the back seats are real comfy for a long road trip.  We regularly travel 3 hour jaunts to St. Louis and Chicago and my brother is constantly complaining about the seats being made for short people.  My neices and nephews don't complain on the same trip.

My lab and basset enjoy it and I am comfy so that is all that matters to there is my 2 cents worth.

Carrie and Mandy along with Jack.