[Dailydrool] vans and other BUV

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 12:00:39 PST 2008

We had a honda oddesey and loved it but it was a leased vehicle so it had to
go back.  What we did was took out the seats behind the drivers seats and
stowed the bench seat and then if we had someone ride with us we would use
the bench for them more like a limo effect. if wehad more than 4 people we
added the seats we needed

stow and go is nice but what I wish someone would do is make a bench seat
that would lay down (recline) flat like a sofa..oh would the dogs like
that!!!!

when we got rid of the van we got a SUV but it is so high to get the dogs in
we went out and got a beater (and I mean beater 1,500 dollar chevy lumina)
van the dogs much prefer the vans they are easier to get in and out of.

--
King Bob the DOg, Jasmine, Lenny & Lexie

The Life and TImes of Ben G Meyer
http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u91/cowbobdog/?action=view&current=9791efac.pbr