[Dailydrool] puppy mills in nova scotia court

Carolyn Mitchell carolynmitchell at ns.sympatico.ca
Tue Dec 30 12:49:20 PST 2008

Please in honor of my babies sign the following petition
 ( http://www.pet-abuse.com/cases/12565/NS/CA/ )

These are horriable puppy millers that are due back in court in late jan.  There is supposed to be a huge protest so big that there has to be a permitt granted that has been applied for to close off some streets in front of the courthouse it is all over the media, allot of information can be found here  (  http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=23438942402&ref=mf#/group.php?gid=23438942402  ) This couple has sold many puppies with the Parvo virus and the people of Nova Scotia are fighting to have them stopped. I am not one to ask for anything like this but this and stopping all puppy mills are near and dear to my hearts. God Bless the good breeders that take such wonderful care of their pets.

Thank you,
Carolyn
mom to
LiL Miss Daisy Halo