[Dailydrool] Weird looking mass?

Susan Stoker sue117 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 30 17:34:36 PST 2008

So Duke and Ozzie had their teeth cleaned today...and they found this in Duke's mouth near one of his canines

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f385/sue117/img351.jpg

(but please note his clean tooth!)--it's the small mass next to his big tooth.

They said that it was a really hard mass. They xrayed it and said that it wasn't attached to the bone (so that is good). They lasered it off and are sending it off to check to see if it's cancer or what it is..
Anyone seen anything like this?

I asked the vet tech what the liklihood of it being cancer was and she really didn't say....

So I thought I'd ask all of you all to see if you have seen anything like this before and what you all thought?

They said it would be a week or so (espeically with the holiday) before they heard back...

Susan Stoker and the Tank Hounds
Duke the bloodhound, Ozzie and Rosie